ADMISSION & PROMOTION
- Admission in any class (except kindergarten) is strictly based on entrance test.
- It is compulsory for all the students to appear in all unit test/half yearly/final exams. Missing any of the tests/exams will directly affect the final result of the child.
- Student will be promoted to next class only if he/she clears final examinations.
- There will be fresh admission procedure for senior secondary section. Students cannot claim admission as a right. Admission will be granted on the basis of past performances and behavior.
- Any student whose attendance is below 75% till December (for classes IX to XII) will not be allowed to appear for final examinations. To appear in examinations, parents will have to seek special permission from CBSE.
- Withdrawal of any student can be done only after fulfilling under given conditions
- One month notice should be given.
- Admission withdrawal form should be duly filled and submitted to school office on time.
- All the outstanding dues should be cleared.